wodex SM2200 Fabrika Ayarlarına Döndükten Sonra Aktivasyon Nasıl Yapılır Resimli

guclusat

Tanınmış Üye
Süper Moderatör
wodex SM2200 Fabrika Ayarlarına Döndükten Sonra Aktivasyon Nasıl Yapılır

satmetre.jpg

Fabrika ayarlarına döndükten sonra satmetre ekranına bu menü gelir cihaz arka sında etikette register kodu yazılıdır bu kodu ekrandakı register kod yaza yere yazarsanız cihaz açılır fakat bu kod çok önemli oldugundan başka bir yerlere not ederseniz kaybolma ihtimaline karşı önlem almış olursunuz
------------
How to Reset your Trimax Meter
--
MAIN MENU > System setting > Factory reset > OK

Once your meter reboots you will see a screen asking for a registration code. This code originally comes on a temporary sticker on the back of the meter and on a card in your meter box. You should keep the card in a safe place. After a short period of time the numbers on this sticker will fade away or be worn off.

Enter the 12 digit number from your card into the meter and the menus will once again appear and your meter is ready to be used.

reg-code.jpg

In your meter box is a card with the registration number on it. Keep this in a safe place for future reference.
warranty-card-front400.jpg

warranty-card400.jpg

Your code will be on this card.

Son düzenleme:
i programmed my trimax satmeter with wodex flash file and know the registration code of my trimax is not working i need a registration code of wodex satmeter sm-2200
i used the flash file in this topic http://www.uydudoktoru.com/733-post2.html
and the product identify code is 74a6-da09-6eb8-9244
thanks alot

Geri
Yukarı