I cleaned everything after the day was done

March 2004- Present Acibadem Supermarket Ltd
Cashier

Cash in and cash out

Customer tracking

EDUCATION:

2003-Present Istanbul Technical University
Electrical Engineering

I am President of the Student Engineer’s Society.

LANGUAGES:

Turkish (Mother tongue)

English (Conversational-Advanced)

INTEREST AND ACTIVITIES:

I am a black belt in Karate and I love to cook.

Contact Details: Acıbadem Öğrenci Yurdu, Acıbadem, Istanbul, Turkey
Phone: +90 539 4044043
E-mail: mavci@mailnetservice.net

Örnek 2

Dear Mr. Çalışkan,

I recently graduated with a BA Degree in Accounting and Financial Planning. I am looking for a full-time position in the bookkeeping field and am extremely interested in beginning my career at Gelecek A.Ş. The investing history of Gelecek A.Ş., especially its stability during the 2001 economic crisis, was the subject of my undergraduate thesis.

I feel I have much to offer in Gelecek A.Ş., driving to involve a younger generation of investors. During my education, I managed the capital of 31 of my peers, making an average of 120% annual return over a two-year period, all while maintaining a 3.8 average in my field. I want to apply that vision and multitasking ability at Gelecek A.Ş.

Gelecek A.Ş. is my first choice for entry into the professional arena and I believe that my employment would be highly beneficial to Gelecek as well.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration, I look forward to discussing with you the ways I can contribute to Gelecek’s future.

Sincerely,

Osman ÖRNEK

May 1, 2001

Sarah Waters
Human Resources Recruiter
HotterPlus.com
25 South Wales St.
Bennington, VT 58585

Örnek 3

Dear Ms. Waters:

I am applying for the systems analyst position listed at the Andrews University Career Planning and Placement Services on March 11th. The position fits very well with my education, experience, and career interests.

With a major in management information systems, I have training on mainframes, minicomputers, and microcomputers as well as with a variety of software programs and applications. My practical experience in the university's computer center as a programmer and student consultant for system users gave me valuable exposure to complex computer operations. Additionally, I worked as a cooperative education student in computing operations for a large bank where I gained knowledge of financial systems. My enclosed resume provides more details on my qualifications.

My background and career goals match your job requirements well. I am confident that I can perform the job effectively. Furthermore, I am genuinely interested in the position and in working for HotterPlus.

Please consider my request for a personal interview to discuss further my qualifications and to learn more about this opportunity. I shall call you next week to see if a meeting can be arranged. Should you need to reach me, please feel free to call me at the number above. Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to talking with you.

Sincerely yours,

Dustin BRESLER

Geri
Yukarı